Saturday, September 3, 2011

So I really want to stress how important it is to keep going. Even in times when it seems like nothing is happening, always strive to do 1-3 things that can help your career. I think that's what a lot of actors, dancers, etc. don't get. Even if I watch a movie, stretch for 15 minutes and do a facial while watching a movie (a good one, lol) I've hit all three areas of dancing, acting and modeling and they were so simple. For instance, tomorrow I'm seriously thinking of researching casting directors in the Texas - Central region to mail my headshot and resume. I have all these headshots and I don't want these to go to waste once I get new ones in about 6 months or so like the last ones. When I take the time to consciously do things to further my career everyday, no matter how small it may seem, I feel fulfilled and like I accomplished something...because I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment