Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter! and a mini Update...

So I am sitting at my apartment, getting over a day of homesickness. I didn't think to find a church to go to for Easter because I planned on attending my church back home via the internet. Well, the program decided not to work at all, even after I tried for 3 hours. I was frustrated and mad that I missed church today. I started missing my family and friends, especially after I called and spoke to my son, Cameron. And that's not all. I've been here for one month and I can't help but start to feel a little exasperated. I  haven't been as productive as I would like to and need to be. I haven't been going to as many dance classes as I need to, and when was the last time I looked for new material and monologues or worked on the monologues that I do have? I'm worried about my financial situation since I do not have nor am I looking for a job right away. I wanted to focus on taking class and auditioning first. I am going to rig something up to keep track of the auditions and classes I take, besides the posts I write. This way I can evaulate my productivity regularly. Be on the lookout for that.
As the day went on, I pulled myself together, cooked some comfort food and a home favorite, seafood gumbo and watched a little TV. I'm going to wash my hair and get ready for TWO auditions tomorrow. Needless to say I will be going to bed earlier than usual tonight. But before my head hits the pillow, I will do a little scripture reading. I know that will ease my mind to read the word of God and draw strength from his words. This week will be a great week for me! I am claiming it!

No comments:

Post a Comment