Friday, March 19, 2010

Where do I start? My new digs of course!

The most stressful part of relocating for ME, was the process of finding an apartment on a tight budget, in a decent area, close to a train and as close to Manhattan as I could afford. My head felt like it was about to explode searching endless ads on Craigslist and the rest of the internet. Thankfully I had a friend who put me in touch with a friend of his who had an extra room she wasn't using. It took awhile to get everything settled, but it was WELL worth the wait. The area is nice and has a huge shopping center up the street and a decent grocery store around the corner. I am close to a train and it takes me 20 MINUTES to get to Times Square! I am truly blessed to have found such a place. Although the room looked super small empty, I was able to fit a full bed and two dressers in the room. I took pictures to post on my blog. Hopefully it will help someone else who is in a small space with ideas. It's not much, but I'm happy with it...
Super comfortable! Great after a long day's hustle.

My 1st dresser/workspace. Very efficient.

My vanity and storage. 

A great way to free up closet space.

I can't believe it turned out like this!

These hangers had ALOT to do with it.

Well that's about it. Now that my room is situated, I can focus wholly on grindin' in these mean streets! 
*playing "Out Here Grindin'" by DJ Khaled*

No comments:

Post a Comment