Thursday, March 18, 2010

Why Did I Start This Blog?

That is a very good question. For the past few years I have scoured the internet looking for blogs to read that dal with the things I love to do and my hobbies. I've always been the sort of person interested in other peoples lives and points of view. I guess that's one of the reasons why being an actress suits me. Recently I have become addicted to reading blogs on other actor's journeys as I finally embark on my own. I have recently uprooted myself from my family and friends, quit a job I loved to pursue my passion; performing. I found solace in the reading the trials and tribulations of others like me, sort of like an online support group. I began to think that if they can do it, why can't I? Facebook and Twitter were no longer enough for me to explore and share what is going on if my life right now.
This blog will serve as public diary of my life, at least the parts I'm willing to share. It will document my progress as a black actress and dancer in New York. As I get the hang of this stuff I will expand into other interests of mine, such as entertainment, fashion, makeup and basically life in general.
If you are taking the time to read my blog, I thank you and hope that you will remain with me through my journey to become a successful, working actress and dancer. Than you for your support and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment